Your partner in business continuity and recovery planning.
Data Loss Can Happen...
We Can Help Make Sure it
Doesn't Happen to You.
Data Loss Can Be Prevented
Data Loss Prevention
You need a data protection and recovery program in place before a disaster occurs. The statistics speak for themselves: disasters, accidents, and other unforseen obstacles can - and will - occur. Preparation is the best available insurance you have against data loss. .
How does data get "lost?"
- Human error
- Business sabotage
- Viruses or "worms"
- Hardware/software failures, updates, and upgrades
- Disasters such as flood, hurricane, fire, or power outages
Business Data Loss Consequences
80% of small businesses do not have an adequate disaster recovery plan
- Hurricane Katrina left businesses without physical facilities for systems and personnel
- August 2003 blackout - 93% of the companies that lost their data for 10 days filed for bankruptcy
- Small companies average six data loss episodes per year
- Less than 20% of small business transfer their data offsite
Average financial impact due to data loss
Over 20% of tape backups fail
- Up to 8% loss of customer revenues
- $100/ per customer record to notify customers and restore data
- Data losses are greater on laptops and PCs